Opinel Mushroom Knife
- Online Only
Opinel knives have been produced in Savoy, in the heart of the French Alps, since 1890. The company is famous for its legendary folding knives, which have graced the pockets of the world's great adventurers and been honored by museums for their design simplicity. Today, Opinel culinary knives are a reliable staple in French home kitchens. The Opinel mushroom knife is the perfect companion for mushroom hunting treks.
- Folding knife designed for safely cutting and cleaning delicate mushrooms.
- Thin, curved blade is ideally shaped for picking mushrooms, with a serrated back for removing the cuticle (outer layer of the mushroom cap).
- Corrosion-resistant Sandvik stainless-steel blade.
- Natural beechwood handle with protective varnish finish.
- Stamped with the Opinel crowned hand hallmark.
- Handle features a boar-bristle brush for removing soil from mushrooms.
- Leather cord for hanging.
- Locking ring for safety.
- 3" blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.5 oz. (4 1/2" closed).
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.