Opinel Mushroom Knife
- Online Only
Opinel knives have been produced in Savoy, in the heart of the French Alps, since 1890. The company is famous for its legendary folding knives, which have graced the pockets of the world's great adventurers and been honored by museums for their design simplicity. Today, Opinel culinary knives are a reliable staple in French home kitchens. The Opinel mushroom knife is the perfect companion for mushroom hunting treks.
- Folding knife designed for safely cutting and cleaning delicate mushrooms.
- Thin, curved blade is ideally shaped for picking mushrooms, with a serrated back for removing the cuticle (outer layer of the mushroom cap).
- Corrosion-resistant Sandvik stainless-steel blade.
- Natural beechwood handle with protective varnish finish.
- Stamped with the Opinel crowned hand hallmark.
- Handle features a boar-bristle brush for removing soil from mushrooms.
- Leather cord for hanging.
- Locking ring for safety.
- 3" blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.5 oz. (4 1/2" closed).
- Made in France.
- Use & Care