Created by Joseph Opinel in 1890, the French-made Opinel folding knife is world-renowned for its simplicity, reliability and razor-sharp blade. This model’s 3 1/4" blade makes it the ideal picnic knife, whether for slicing salami or barbecued steak.
- Each blade is made from durable, corrosion-resistant Sandvik stainless steel.
- Smooth-finished hardwood handle is a pleasure to grip.
- Simple folding mechanism makes for trouble-free, reliable operation.
- The steel collar can be manually locked in place to firmly secure blade while in use.
- Works wonderfully as a pocket utility knife, especially suited for picnicking, camping, fishing and outdoor barbecues.