Opinel Folding Knife
Created by Joseph Opinel in 1890, the French-made Opinel folding knife is world-renowned for its simplicity, reliability and razor-sharp blade. This model’s 3 1/4" blade makes it the ideal picnic knife, whether for slicing salami or barbecued steak.
- Each blade is made from durable, corrosion-resistant Sandvik stainless steel.
- Smooth-finished hardwood handle is a pleasure to grip.
- Simple folding mechanism makes for trouble-free, reliable operation.
- The steel collar can be manually locked in place to firmly secure blade while in use.
- Works wonderfully as a pocket utility knife, especially suited for picnicking, camping, fishing and outdoor barbecues.
- 3 1/4"-long blade.
- 4 1/4"-long handle.
- 1.5 oz.
- Made in France.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Ensure blade is locked into open position before using.
- Oil the folding hinge regularly.
- Sharpen regularly on a fine-grain whetstone to maintain maximum sharpness.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent if necessary. Dry immediately.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.