Opinel Folding Knife
Created by Joseph Opinel in 1890, the French-made Opinel folding knife is world-renowned for its simplicity, reliability and razor-sharp blade. This model’s 3 1/4" blade makes it the ideal picnic knife, whether for slicing salami or barbecued steak.
- Each blade is made from durable, corrosion-resistant Sandvik stainless steel.
- Smooth-finished hardwood handle is a pleasure to grip.
- Simple folding mechanism makes for trouble-free, reliable operation.
- The steel collar can be manually locked in place to firmly secure blade while in use.
- Works wonderfully as a pocket utility knife, especially suited for picnicking, camping, fishing and outdoor barbecues.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4"-long blade.
- 4 1/4"-long handle.
- 1.5 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Ensure blade is locked into open position before using.
- Oil the folding hinge regularly.
- Sharpen regularly on a fine-grain whetstone to maintain maximum sharpness.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent if necessary. Dry immediately.