Opinel Essential Knife, Set of 4
- Online Only
Opinel knives have been produced in Savoy, in the heart of the French Alps, since 1890. The company is famous for its legendary folding knives, which have graced the pockets of the world's great adventurers and been honored by museums for their design simplicity. Today, Opinel culinary knives are a reliable staple in French home kitchens. This essential set includes four small prep knives, each with a different-colored wood handle for easy identification.
- Paring knife (no. 112) for chopping, peeling, slicing and paring fruits and vegetables and trimming meat.
- Serrated knife (no. 113) excels for cutting tomatoes, kiwi, hard-boiled eggs, sausages and grilled meats.
- Bird's-beak vegetable knife (no. 114) has a downward curved blade ideal for cutting young vegetables, with a serrated back for scraping.
- Peeler (no. 115) is designed for peeling fruits and vegetables; both right and left hand use.
- Natural hornbeam wood handles are stained four different colors.
- Stamped with the Opinel crowned hand hallmark.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 3/4" blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Serrated knife: 3 3/4" blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Bird's beak knife: 2 3/4" blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; .75 oz.
- Peeler: 2 1/4" blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; .5 oz.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.