Opinel Classic Knife, Set of 3
- Online Only
Opinel knives have been produced in Savoy, in the heart of the French Alps, since 1890. The company is famous for its legendary folding knives, which have graced the pockets of the world's great adventurers and been honored by museums for their design simplicity. Today, Opinel culinary knives are a reliable staple in French home kitchens. This set is an excellent introduction to Opinel cutlery, giving you three essential tools for any kitchen—chef's knife, carving knife and bread knife.
- Set includes multi-purpose chef's knife (no. 118), bread knife (no. 116) and carving knife (no. 120).
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel blades.
- Natural beechwood handles with protective varnish finish.
- Stamped with the Opinel crowned hand hallmark.
- Chef's knife: 7 3/4" blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- Bread knife: 8 1/4" blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- Carving knife: 6 1/4" blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 3.25 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash.
- Sharpen as needed.
Next Day Delivery