Opinel Chef's Knife
- Online Only
Opinel knives have been produced in Savoy, in the heart of the French Alps, since 1890. The company is famous for its legendary folding knives, which have graced the pockets of the world's great adventurers and been honored by museums for their design simplicity. Today, Opinel culinary knives are a reliable staple in French home kitchens. The Opinel chef's knife (no. 118) is an ideal multi-purpose knife for thin slicing, chopping and dicing, with a curved edge that allows for rocking cuts..
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel blade.
- Natural beechwood handle with protective varnish finish.
- Stamped with the Opinel crowned hand hallmark.
- Continuous cutting edge frees up the heel of the blade for easier sharpening.
- 7 3/4" blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash.
- Sharpen as needed.