On Our Table Hole Slab Long Board
With its unique handle hole, this paddle-shaped board makes a stunning server for charcuterie meats, baguettes or cheeses. From a small woodworking studio in Canada, the board is hand made of solid walnut with a buttery smooth finish.
- Handcrafted from solid FSC-certified North American walnut.
- Hand polished with a natural mineral oil/beeswax mixture for a smooth finish.
- Features a large hole for easy handling and serving.
- Hand made by master woodworkers, each board is unique.
- 24" x 9".
- X lb.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Once the board is completely dry, wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Apply oil with a soft cloth in the direction of the grain, allowing oil to soak in. Remove all surface oil with a dry, clean cloth.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one-part vinegar to five-parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.