On Our Table Flip Board
This reversible cutting board features one side with a carved edge to collect meat juices, reserving the other side for vegetables. From a small woodworking studio in Canada, the board is handcrafted of solid walnut with a buttery-smooth finish.
- Handcrafted from solid FSC-certified North American walnut.
- Hand polished with a natural mineral oil/beeswax mixture for a smooth finish.
- Reversible; one side features a carved perimeter.
- Doubles as a serving piece for meat, cheese and bread.
- Hand made by artisan woodworkers, each board is unique.
- 20" x 15" x 2" thick.
- 13 lb.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Once the board is completely dry, wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Apply oil with a soft cloth in the direction of the grain, allowing oil to soak in. Remove all surface oil with a dry, clean cloth.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one-part vinegar to five-parts water.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.