Revealing the rich, dark beauty of natural walnut, this round board is a stunning piece for serving cheeses, charcuterie meats, breads and more. Handcrafted by a small woodworking studio in Canada, the board features durable end-grain construction and a buttery-smooth finish.
- Handcrafted from FSC-certified North American black walnut.
- End-grain butcher-block construction ensures strength and is gentle on knives.
- Hand polished with a mineral oil/beeswax mixture for a smooth finish.
- Serving handles for easy transport.
- Hand made by master wood workers, each board is unique.
- 20" x 17 1/2" x 1" thick.
- 8.5 lb.
- Made in Canada.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.