On Our Table Celina Block
- Online Only
Revealing the rich, dark beauty of natural walnut, this round board is a stunning piece for serving cheeses, charcuterie meats, breads and more. Handcrafted by a small woodworking studio in Canada, the board features durable end-grain construction and a buttery-smooth finish.
- Handcrafted from FSC-certified North American black walnut.
- End-grain butcher-block construction ensures strength and is gentle on knives.
- Hand polished with a mineral oil/beeswax mixture for a smooth finish.
- Serving handles for easy transport.
- Hand made by master wood workers, each board is unique.
- 20" x 17 1/2" x 1" thick.
- 8.5 lb.
- Made in Canada.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Apply oil with a soft cloth in the direction of the grain, allowing oil to soak in. Remove all surface oil with a dry, clean cloth.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one-part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.