Olli Salumeria Assorted Spicy Salami Sampler
- Online Only
Great for everything from antipasto platters to pizza toppings, these all-natural, nitrate-free salami are crafted by a fourth-generation salumiere who relies on heirloom recipes and classic Italian techniques. For the best quality, he uses only heritage Berkshire pork, pasture-raised on small, sustainable family farms. He gently slow cures the salame to preserve the meat’s flavor and texture. The results are prized by chefs around the world. This collection includes four of their zestier flavors – perfect for those who like their salame with an extra kick.
Calabrese: Showcases the robust flavors of Sangiovese wine, paprika and spicy cayenne pepper.
Chorizo: Traditional Spanish pimento de la vera (smoked sweet paprika) gives this salame its distinctive smoky character.
Spicy Chorizo: A twist on the classic chorizo, with a kick of heat and flavor from the addition of spicy paprika.
Pepperoni: Classic salame with a well-rounded flavor and a spicy kick from paprika – delicious sliced on pizza or served as an appetizer.
- Assorted set of four 6-oz. salame, one of each flavor (24 oz. total).
- Nitrate free.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The salami are shipped chilled without ice packs and may be warm to the touch upon receipt. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of this cured product. Upon receipt immediately store the salami in the refrigerator, where they will keep up to 3 weeks, opened, or up to 3 months, unopened.
- Calabrese: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: natural flavoring, wine, sweet paprika, turbinado sugar, lactic acid starter culture, garlic.
- Chorizo: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, sweet paprika, garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
- Pepperoni: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring,wine, sweet paprika, garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.