Olli Salumeria Assorted Salami Sampler
- Online Only
Great for everything from antipasto platters to pizza toppings, these all-natural, nitrate-free salami are crafted by a fourth-generation salumiere who relies on heirloom recipes and classic Italian techniques. For the best quality, he uses only heritage Berkshire pork, pasture-raised on small, sustainable family farms. He gently slow cures the salami to preserve the meat’s flavor and texture. The results are prized by chefs around the world. This collection includes four of their classic flavors.
Norcino: A mild and delicate salame, simply seasoned with Sangiovese wine, salt and white pepper.
Napoli: Enriched with Sangiovese wine and a hint of fennel, then smoked over natural applewood.
Molisana: Expertly seasoned with cracked black peppercorns and garlic.
Toscano: Seasoned with the pollen of wild fennel, a signature ingredient of regional Tuscan cuisine.
- Set of four 6-oz. salame.
- Assorted set of four includes one each of Norcino, Napoli, Molisana and Toscano salame (24 oz. total).
- Nitrate free.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The salami are shipped chilled without ice packs and may be warm to the touch upon receipt. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of this cured product. Upon receipt immediately store the salami in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 3 weeks, opened, or up to 3 months, unopened.
- Norcino: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, garlic, lactic acid starter culture. Sub-ingredients: Ground White Pepper
- Napoli: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, garlic, lactic acid starter culture. Sub-ingredients: Mace, Crushed Black Pepper
- Molisana: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, garlic, lactic acid starter culture. Sub-ingredients: Garlic, Whole Black Pepper.
- Toscano: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, garlic, fennel seed, fennel pollen, anise seed, lactic acid starter culture.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.