Olivier Dipping Oil
These premium California extra-virgin olive oils are infused with a variety of aromatics, herbs, spices and cheeses – from lemon juice, Pecorino and red peppers to garlic and smoky Spanish paprika. The resulting dips are rich in flavor and robust enough to stand up to crusty bread. They also add great flavor to salads, grilled vegetables, meats, pasta, pizza, frittatas and more.
- Pesto is slowly infused with aromatic basil leaves, mellow toasted garlic and rich, nutty Parmigiano cheese. It's delicious drizzled over roasted vegetables, tossed with pasta or sprinkled on omelets and frittatas.
- Black Pepper Pecorino features the flavor of rich, nutty Italian aged pecorino cheese and piquant black peppercorns. It's delicious drizzled over grilled vegetables and meats, tossed with pastas or sprinkled on antipasti and artisan cheeses.
- Red Pepper Garlic offers the smooth heat of California sweet cherry chili peppers and lots of fresh garlic. It’s delicious drizzled over grilled steaks, vegetables and chicken, blended into creamy aioli or sprinkled on salads and panini.
- Parmesan Herb is slowly infused with rich, nutty toasted Italian Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and garlic, plus an aromatic blend of classic Italian herbs. It's delicious drizzled over grilled vegetables and steaks, tossed with pasta or sprinkled on baked potatoes.
- 8 fl. oz.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Pesto: Extra-virgin olive oil, parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk culture, enzymes, cellulose), toasted garlic, garlic oil, basil, lemon juice, sea salt, chili flake.
- Parmesan Herb: Extra-virgin olive oil, parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk culture, enzymes, cellulose), red wine vinegar, toasted garlic, garlic oil, sea salt, cracked peppercorn, parsley, herbs, spices.
- Black Pepper Pecorino: Extra-virgin olive oil, pecorino cheese (cultured sheep’s milk, enzymes, salt, cellulose), lemon juice, cracked peppercorn.
- Red Pepper Garlic: Sweet cherry pepper, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, sea salt.