Topped with lids of hand-carved Mediterranean olivewood, our glass jars bring elegance and organization to the countertop. Rubber gaskets ensure an airtight and watertight seal, while the wire clamps ensure a firm, spill-proof closure. Ideal for storing dry goods like beans, lentils, rice and popcorn, they’re also great for visible storage in a crafts area or office.
- Oil finish helps protect the wood’s natural beauty.
- Lids are handcrafted by Bérard, French maker of fine wood products since 1892.
- Coordinates with our Olivewood Salt Keeper.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 3 3/4" diam., 7" high; 1-liter cap.
- Medium: 3 3/4" diam., 7 1/2" high; 2-liter cap.
- Large: 3 3/4" diam., 10" high; 3-liter cap.
- Glass jars: Made in Albania.
- Lids: Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Glass jars are dishwasher-safe.
- Hand-wash wooden lids.
Also in this Collection
Olivewood Salt Keeper
Personalize this item
Olivewood Salt Keeper, Double
Olivewood Utensil Holder