Topped with lids of hand-carved Mediterranean olivewood, our glass jars bring elegance and organization to the countertop. Rubber gaskets ensure an airtight and watertight seal, while the wire clamps ensure a firm, spill-proof closure. Ideal for storing dry goods like beans, lentils, rice and popcorn, they’re also great for visible storage in a crafts area or office.
- Oil finish helps protect the wood’s natural beauty.
- Lids are handcrafted by Bérard, French maker of fine wood products since 1892.
- Coordinates with our Olivewood Salt Keeper.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 3 3/4" diam., 7" high; 1-liter cap.
- Medium: 3 3/4" diam., 7 1/2" high; 2-liter cap.
- Large: 3 3/4" diam., 10" high; 3-liter cap.
- Glass jars: Made in Albania.
- Lids: Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Glass jars are dishwasher-safe.
- Hand-wash wooden lids.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Olivewood Salt Keeper
Personalize this item
- Free Shipping
Olivewood Salt Keeper, Double
Olivewood Utensil Holder