Olive Wood Mortar & Pestle
In Mediterranean kitchens, cooks use traditional wooden tools like these to crush herbs and spices—and blend fresh ingredients for homemade pesto. Our mortar and pestle are handcrafted in a European woodshop from aged olivewood, an exceptionally durable hardwood prized for its rich colors and intricate grain.
- Handcrafted of solid olivewood, sustainably harvested from Mediterranean groves.
- Natural color and texture variations in the wood make each piece unique.
- Set includes mortar and pestle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mortar: Approx. 4 3/4" diam., approx. 3 3/4" high.
- Pestle: Approx. 3 3/4"–5 1/2" long.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care