Bring home a touch of the sunny Mediterranean. With silvery green leaves year-round, this petite olive tree makes a beautiful addition to your kitchen counter, windowsill, tabletop or outdoor living area. An excellent housewarming or hostess gift, the potted olive tree is shipped directly from a California nursery specializing in high-quality topiary.
- European olive tree (Olea europaea).
- Bright light or full sun.
- Zones 8 to 11.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Small topiary grows to 5' high; Medium topiary grows to 15' high.
- Small plant is non-fruiting; Large plant produces flowers in spring and fruit in fall.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: Pot is 3 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high. Plant is 9 1/2" high on arrival; grows up to 5' high in ground. Plant is at least 10 months old at time of shipment.
- Large: Pot is 5" diam., 4 1/4" high. Plant is 15" high on arrival; grows up to 15' high in ground. Plant is at least 17 months old at time of shipment.
- Use & Care
- Watering: Prefers to dry out before watering. Soil should not be constantly moist.
- Feeding: Apply fertilizer monthly. If transplanted in ground, feed infrequently.
- Pruning: Small plant can be pruned anytime to maintain shape. Large plant should be pruned at the end of winter, before flowering.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.