Even in today's high-tech world, there's nothing better or faster for peeling, slicing and coring apples than this old-fashioned tool.
- Peels, cores and slices apples, pears and potatoes.
- Suction base grips the countertop for stable hand cranking.
- Sturdy enameled cast steel construction.
- 5 1/2" high; 12 1/2" long overall.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Ensure the base is securely suctioned to the countertop or table before using.
- Hand-wash in warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Oil periodically with vegetable oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.