Ideal for low-fat cooking, our nonaerosol mister sprays foods with a fine mist of oil. The simple tool features a built-in filter that performs well with olive oils flavored with herbs, cheese and garlic that would otherwise clog the sprayer.
- Ensures precise control over the amount of oil used.
- Top cap regulates the air pressure inside for easier spraying.
- Built-in filter prevents clogging.
- Clear polycarbonate body displays contents and does not absorb odors or flavors.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" high.
- 4-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pump 5 to 6 times in order to reach adequate pressure for misting oil.
- Do not spray oil close to a flame or incandescent material.
- Only for use with oil. Not intended for use with salad dressing or other liquids.
- Always remove pressure from mister by unscrewing the top of the mister prior to storing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.