Ideal for low-fat cooking, our nonaerosol mister sprays foods with a fine mist of oil. The simple tool features a built-in filter that performs well with olive oils flavored with herbs, cheese and garlic that would otherwise clog the sprayer.
- Ensures precise control over the amount of oil used.
- Top cap regulates the air pressure inside for easier spraying.
- Built-in filter prevents clogging.
- Clear polycarbonate body displays contents and does not absorb odors or flavors.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 6 1/2" high.
- 4-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Pump 5 to 6 times in order to reach adequate pressure for misting oil.
- Do not spray oil close to a flame or incandescent material.
- Only for use with oil. Not intended for use with salad dressing or other liquids.
- Always remove pressure from mister by unscrewing the top of the mister prior to storing.