Stoneware Loaf Pan
This stoneware loaf pan excels at retaining heat while absorbing excess moisture, so breads turn out light and tender with a crisp, beautifully golden exterior.
- Stoneware retains heat well for even baking and golden crusts.
- Draws moisture away from food so it cooks light and crispy.
- Repeat baking results in a naturally seasoned stick-resistant surface that releases food easily.
- 9" x 5" x 3" high. 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Heat-resistant to 450°F.
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- Always use a heat-resistant pot holder when handling hot pan.
- Bakeware is not to be used over an open flame or in direct contact with stovetop.
- You can cut directly in the pan as knives and metal edges will not harm the surface.
- Do not expose your bakeware to quick temperature changes. Taking the pan from the oven to the freezer or refrigerator and vice-versa can cause breakage.
- In areas of the country with high humidity, place the pan in the oven and heat to 450°F for one hour. Let cool before use. This process, as well as repeated baking improves the pan’s baking properties.
- Pan should never be placed/soaked in water. Do not wash the pan and put it directly into a hot oven.
- Stains can be removed, if desired, with a wire-bristle brush or scraper after the bakeware has cooled.
- The pan can also be periodically cleaned in the oven using your oven’s self-cleaning feature.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.