Offset Stainless-Steel Icing Spatula
A mainstay of professional pastry chefs, this top-of-the-line Italian spatula provides exceptional control for icing cakes, smoothing batter and spreading fillings or ganaches. It's equally useful for lifting cake layers and transferring cookies from baking sheet to cooling rack.
- Flexible, angled 18/10 stainless-steel blade provides exceptional control and leverage.
- Sturdy nylon handle.
- Full-tang blade is triple riveted to the handle for strength and durability.
- An essential kitchen tool for icing cakes, transferring baked goods to cooling racks, and even flipping omelettes.
- 7" x 1 1/4" blade; 13" long overall.
- Made in Italy.
- Hand-wash. Dry immediately.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.