O-Grill Portable LP Gas Grill
Perfect for picnics, tailgate parties, camping and more, this incredibly portable, self-contained gas grill can be folded up for transport almost anywhere using its convenient carry handle. Despite the grill's compact size, it still delivers 225 square inches of grill space.
- Clam shell-shaped unit unfolds and sets up ready for grilling in just 10 seconds.
- Unit’s light weight and ergonomic handle make it easy to carry with one hand.
- Auto-ignition 10,500 BTU burner lights instantly and cooks evenly.
- Unit uses standard propane cylinders.
- Removable grease tray and dishwasher safe grate make cleanup simple.
- Retractable legs fold for easy transport.
- Includes a nylon storage case.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steel housing with cast-iron grill grate
- 25" x 23 1/4” x 13 1/4" high.
- 20 lb.
- 10,500 BTU
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Make certain propane canister is properly connected before using.
- Never attempt to light grill with a match or lighter.
- To clean the grill grate, pre-heat grill and burn off residue by turning on high, or wash in dishwasher.
- The housing can be wiped clean with a wet cloth and dishwashing soap. Be sure housing is cool before cleaning.
Next Day Delivery
- Grilled Shishito Peppers Recipe
Prepare a hot fire in a grill. Put a steel mesh fry pan on the grill, close the grill and preheat the pan for 10 minutes.
In a bowl, toss the peppers with the olive oil.
Add the peppers to the preheated grill pan. Grill the peppers, tossing occasionally, until the skin is lightly blistered on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl, season generously with salt and serve immediately. Serves 6.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jadzia from A simple, well made, great product We've purchased the O-Grill 1000 (smaller version 165sq in) about 3 yrs ago. It has been an excellent product. We also purchased the carry bag. We cook for 2 regularly and there is room enough for 5 ribeyes. We live in an apt and love the ease of setting up and cleaning up the o-grill on on our balcony. We put it away after each use. We use a big tank, we have also used camping propane cans. The maker, Iroda, makes butane and propane tools. They know gas. This little gem is so well made we imagine that they gave their employees, for fun, the task of creating a "perfrect" portable grill that could also be an everyday grill. When we purchased it we thought it wasn't getting hot enough. We called them, turns out it was the hose. They sent us a new one immediately. With the new hose, it really fires up!Date published: 2012-02-24