Gardener’s Essential Twine
Gardener's Essential TwineFree Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
Our jute twine offers the perfect combination of softness and strength, which has made it the favorite of English kitchen gardeners since 1922. Our tin allows for tangle-free, one-handed pulling as you dispense twine for tying and supporting garden plants.
- All-natural jute twine is strong, soft and flexible.
- Ties and supports garden plants without harming them.
- Tin dispenser allows for one-handed pull and prevents tangles.
- Three-ply thickness.
- Fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Tin: 3 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- Twine: 490' long.
- Handcrafted in Scotland by a company known for its high-quality garden twine since 1922.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.