William Bounds Nutmeg Grinder
Nutmeg tastes best when it's freshly grated, and a little bit of this aromatic spice goes a long way. This tool makes it easy to grate just the right amount.
- Finely grates fresh nutmeg in the desired amount.
- Easier and safer to use than handheld graters.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel rotary blades.
- Simple hand-crank operation.
- Top doubles as a storage compartment for whole nutmegs.
- Crafted in the USA by William Bounds, a family-owned company that has been making specialized kitchen tools of enduring quality for more than 40 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.