Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan
Crispy, golden-brown waffle sticks are a fun twist on traditional waffles, and they’re simple to make with our custom nonstick pan. Enjoy waffle sticks for breakfast or brunch, dipped into pure maple or sweet fruit syrups—or make dessert versions to dip in chocolate fondue. For a playful appetizer, try savory waffle sticks with your favorite party dips.
- Waffle sticks are simple to cook in our innovative nonstick pan—just pour batter into the specially shaped wells.
- Cast aluminum spreads heat evenly, so your piping-hot treats are light and crisp on the outside and deliciously rich and tender inside.
- Thanks to the durable nonstick finish, waffle sticks release instantly—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes four 6"-long waffle sticks.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" sq., 1 1/2"" high.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cookstops.
- Not suitable for smooth-top ranges that require flat bottom cookware.
- Use wood, plastic or heat resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.