Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan
Crispy, golden-brown waffle sticks are a fun twist on traditional waffles, and they’re simple to make with our custom nonstick pan. Enjoy waffle sticks for breakfast or brunch, dipped into pure maple or sweet fruit syrups—or make dessert versions to dip in chocolate fondue. For a playful appetizer, try savory waffle sticks with your favorite party dips.
- Waffle sticks are simple to cook in our innovative nonstick pan—just pour batter into the specially shaped wells.
- Cast aluminum spreads heat evenly, so your piping-hot treats are light and crisp on the outside and deliciously rich and tender inside.
- Thanks to the durable nonstick finish, waffle sticks release instantly—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes four 6"-long waffle sticks.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" sq., 1 1/2"" high.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cookstops.
- Not suitable for smooth-top ranges that require flat bottom cookware.
- Use wood, plastic or heat resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.