Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan
Crispy, golden-brown waffle sticks are a fun twist on traditional waffles, and they’re simple to make with our custom nonstick pan. Enjoy waffle sticks for breakfast or brunch, dipped into pure maple or sweet fruit syrups—or make dessert versions to dip in chocolate fondue. For a playful appetizer, try savory waffle sticks with your favorite party dips.
- Waffle sticks are simple to cook in our innovative nonstick pan—just pour batter into the specially shaped wells.
- Cast aluminum spreads heat evenly, so your piping-hot treats are light and crisp on the outside and deliciously rich and tender inside.
- Thanks to the durable nonstick finish, waffle sticks release instantly—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes four 6"-long waffle sticks.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" sq., 1 1/2"" high.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cookstops.
- Not suitable for smooth-top ranges that require flat bottom cookware.
- Use wood, plastic or heat resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.