Nordic Ware Vintage Bundt® Cake Pan
Serve up dessert with quintessential mid-century charm. Taken from Nordic Ware's design archives, this vintage pan is marked by the same sculpted angles and funnel shape that made Bundt cakes popular in the early 1950s.
- Commercial-quality Bundt pan produces a beautifully shaped cake.
- Cast aluminum ensures crisp details.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 31/2" diam., 4" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan with warm, soapy water.
- Prepare the pan according to the recipe provided, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to withstand cutting into the pan, cutting is not recommended.
- After baking, allow the pan to cool, then hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from Pretty Presentation I have many of the cake pans here on WS and each one is impressive. They are sturdy, well made decorative cake pans which I highly recommend. This is a ten cup capacity bundt pan which I use for my smaller bundt cake recipes. If your recipes call for greater than 10 cups, I would recommend one of the cake pans with at least a 14 cup capacity and there are several beauties to choose from. This cake pan presents such a pretty profile when the cake is plain, glazed or dusted with powdered sugar to show off its design. I have encountered no sticking issues and the cake comes out easily when using Bak Klene sold here on WS.Date published: 2016-03-25