Nordic Ware Ultimate Decorating Tool
Decorating home-baked treats is easy thanks to our efficient tool: Simply fill the barrel with icing and squeeze the handle to create borders, fillings, writing and more. Superbly engineered for ease of use and minimal mess, it’s ideal for beginner bakers, advanced decorators and creative kids.
- Ideal for decorating cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more.
- Generous barrel holds buttercream frosting, royal icing or whipped cream.
- Durable clear plastic sides reveal how much icing remains in the barrel.
- Easy to use–simply insert icing into barrel, attach a tip and squeeze the handle.
- Sealed ends keep icing neatly inside the barrel.
- Handles ensure a steady grip and protect icing from warm hands.
- Small and large decorating tips include round, leaf, star and basket-weave designs, plus a filling injector.
- Stainless-steel and plastic barrel, stainless-steel tips, plastic handle and collars.
- Components fit neatly into the included storage box.
- Dishwasher-safe decorating tips.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Decorating Tool includes:
- 1 cylinder barrel.
- 6 small decorating tips.
- 4 large decorating tips, including 1 filling injector.
- 2 collars.
- Storage box.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" long.
- Small tips: approx. 1 1/4" long.
- Large tips: approx. 2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Decorating tips are dishwasher safe.
- Unscrew both tip and handle for easy clean up.
- Hand-washing is recommended for all other components.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.