Nordic Ware Ultimate Decorating Tool
Decorating home-baked treats is easy thanks to our efficient tool: Simply fill the barrel with icing and squeeze the handle to create borders, fillings, writing and more. Superbly engineered for ease of use and minimal mess, it’s ideal for beginner bakers, advanced decorators and creative kids.
- Ideal for decorating cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more.
- Generous barrel holds buttercream frosting, royal icing or whipped cream.
- Durable clear plastic sides reveal how much icing remains in the barrel.
- Easy to use–simply insert icing into barrel, attach a tip and squeeze the handle.
- Sealed ends keep icing neatly inside the barrel.
- Handles ensure a steady grip and protect icing from warm hands.
- Small and large decorating tips include round, leaf, star and basket-weave designs, plus a filling injector.
- Stainless-steel and plastic barrel, stainless-steel tips, plastic handle and collars.
- Components fit neatly into the included storage box.
- Dishwasher-safe decorating tips.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Decorating Tool includes:
- 1 cylinder barrel.
- 6 small decorating tips.
- 4 large decorating tips, including 1 filling injector.
- 2 collars.
- Storage box.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" long.
- Small tips: approx. 1 1/4" long.
- Large tips: approx. 2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Decorating tips are dishwasher safe.
- Unscrew both tip and handle for easy clean up.
- Hand-washing is recommended for all other components.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.