Nordic Ware Rolled Omelette Pan
Think making an omelette is a tricky task? Think again. With this specially designed pan in your kitchen, it’s easy to whip up perfect rolled omelettes. An update of a vintage design from Nordic Ware’s archives, the cast-aluminum pan helps you make great-looking, tightly rolled omelettes – every time.
- Custom-designed pan makes foolproof omelettes for family meals or easy entertaining.
- Center divider provides a guide for filling placement and assists you in rolling your omelette.
- Spatula helps you roll the cooked omelette over the filling and onto your plate.
- Durable cast-aluminum conducts heat efficiently for even cooking.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release and easy cleanup.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 6 1/4".
- 1 lb. 8oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- For best results, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to both cooking surfaces and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not use aerosol sprays.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.