Nordic Ware Pumpkin Loaf Pan
Pumpkins have provided American bakers with sweet inspiration since colonial times, when settlers fell in love with New England’s prolific pumpkin patches. Today, our baking pan makes it easy to create quick breads adorned with plump pumpkins and festive autumn leaves.
- This intricately sculpted pan yields quick breads and pound cakes adorned with a festive harvest pattern – perfect for enjoying with family and friends.
- A simple dusting of confectioners’ sugar is all the decoration the cake needs.
- Crafted of durable, heavy cast-aluminum for efficient, even baking.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures perfect detail, effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.