Nordic Ware Halloween Mini Skull Cakelet Pan
When it comes to making Halloween desserts, six heads are better than one. Our plaque makes it easy to conjure up half-a-dozen petite skulls. Fiendish features include deep eye sockets and toothy grins that are quite expressive on their own and fun to decorate with icings, confectioners' sugar or a gory glaze.
- Makes six individual-size cakes.
- Spooky-sweet treats for a Halloween dessert buffet.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 10 1/4" x 2" high.
- 4 1/2-cup cap.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery