Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Nordic Ware Halloween Mini Skull Cakelet Pan
- Online Only
When it comes to making Halloween desserts, six heads are better than one. Our plaque makes it easy to conjure up half-a-dozen petite skulls. Fiendish features include deep eye sockets and toothy grins that are quite expressive on their own and fun to decorate with icings, confectioners’ sugar or a gory glaze.
- Makes six individual-size cakes.
- Spooky-sweet treats for a Halloween dessert buffet.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Recipe included.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 10 1/4" x 2" high. 4 1/2-cup cap.
- 2 1/4 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When the wells are filled, tap the pan gently on a flat surface to release any air bubbles. This helps ensure, beautifully defined detail on each individual cakelet.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.