Nordic Ware Mini Bundt® Cake Pan
A tribute to the original Bundt® pan created by Nordic Ware, which celebrates its 65th anniversary this year, this pan produces miniature cakes with the same detail and proportions as the original Bundt® pan – and sized perfectly for individual servings.
- Charming additions to a dessert buffet or stacked on a tiered serving plate.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Recipe included.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" X 8 1/2" X 1 3/4" high.
- 5-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by SusietheBaker from Well Worth the $ These are the best pans I have ever owned. Perfect little bundt cakes every time. No need to grease and flour...just spray with William Sonoma cooking spray, cool 10 minutes from oven, turn over on wire rack, tap bottom a little and you'll have some amazing little bundt cakes. No fuss. I've made 3 different kinds since they arrived and they've been perfect every time. Love these pans!Date published: 2016-11-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Dandelion811 from LOVE THIS PAN! This is my second mini bundt pan; I loved the first one so much for the individual portion size that I bought a second to speed up my bake time. I have five of the WS Nordic Ware pans now; they are my favorite baking pans. They bake evenly and clean up quickly and easily thanks to the Bake-Klene spray (I probably misspelled that). If you buy these pans definitely DO buy the spray...your cakes will pop right out of the pans perfectly every time!Date published: 2015-12-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Erinnbug from Disappointment This was on my wedding registry, and held such promise. Each time I've approached it over the past two years, I've been excited to use it—the design is a delight, and I've had good luck with other Williams-Sonoma pans with the same non-stick coating. I've coated the pan with all manner of sprays, butter and oils. Each one failed. It's always a struggle to release the bundts from the pan, and as most of them crumble and break up, I'm always grateful for the one or two that retain a cohesive shape. The bundts I'm able to extract in one piece end up as eroded mounds of cake—never with the charming detail one would hope for. I've kept trying every few months out of unrequited love for this pan, but this morning the struggle ended and I threw it away. Its impressive weight, which I used to think bespoke quality, ended up weighing down the garbage in my kitchen trash can very nicely. I'm still mad about Williams-Sonoma, and I'll still miss the pan.Date published: 2015-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from Yet another favorite pan How many cake pans does a person need? As many as you want when they are as nice as all of the WS/Nordic Ware pans are. I have so many but I use them all and these mini Bundts are great for serving to company, giving as a gift, taking along to a covered dish function or like me, sending along with hubby in his lunch. I googled "mini Bundt pan" cake recipes and gathered quite a few to use with my pans. As with all of the pans, the baked goodies slide right out of the pans. I do however use and highly recommend the Bak Klene spray.Date published: 2015-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by PalmSpringsBaker from Nordic Ware Mini Bundt Cake Pan Adorable Individual Bundt Cakes! Perfect Baking Results Every Time. I have to admit I am a fan of all Nordic Ware products. So Happy Williams - Sonoma carries such wonderful variety of products. Bake Up A Little Happiness This Winter. Enjoy!Date published: 2015-02-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Emery from Elegant Cakes Most recently used this to make birthday cakes (single serving cakes). I used my own recipe for cake batter and it came out perfectly. Released the mini-bundt cakes leaving great decoration on the edges just as expected. This heavy pan does a great job baking and browning the cakes. A must have for your baking needs. My daughter loves these better than cupcakes!Date published: 2014-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Kauakea from Great for Bake Sales I used to bake whole cakes for bake sales and get $20 for them. With this pan I can use the same amount of batter, put it in a pretty bag, and get 12 cakes at $5 each -- a total sale of $60! This easy-to-use pan creates wonderful little cakes that people love to buy. Great for gift giving and drop-by hostess gifts as well. Just right when a big cake is too much.Date published: 2013-10-09Rated 5 out of 5 by tmcgregor from Beautiful pan I used carrot cake batter in this pan and they came out great. Easy to unmold.Date published: 2013-08-28