Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Nordic Ware Mini Bundt® Cake Pan
A tribute to the original Bundt® pan created by Nordic Ware, which celebrates its 65th anniversary this year, this pan produces miniature cakes with the same detail and proportions as the original Bundt® pan – and sized perfectly for individual servings.
- Charming additions to a dessert buffet or stacked on a tiered serving plate.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Recipe included.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" X 8 1/2" X 1 3/4" high.
- 5-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery