Nordic Ware Ice Cream Sandwich Pan
- Online Only
Make ice cream sandwiches even more scrumptious with freshly baked cookies from our special pan. The cake pan turns out twelve palm-sized treats, baked to the perfect thickness and finished with decorative scalloped edges – without any wasted batter or dough. Ideal for baking shortbread, cake batter, snickerdoodles and other sweets, it's just as handy for making savory pastries and canapés.
- Makes 12 cookie layers.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Recipes included.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Makes 12 cookie layers.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9 1/2" x 1/2" high; 1 1/2-cup cap.
- Each mold = 2 1/2" diam.; 1/2" H.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners like metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.