Nordic Ware Gingerbread Kids Cakelet Pan
Charm holiday guests by serving festive miniature cakes shaped like iconic gingerbread boys and girls. Ideal for spice cakes, they’re fun to eat in any flavor and easy to decorate with icing or a sprinkling of confectioners’ sugar.
- Turns out three gingerbread boy and three gingerbread girl cakelets.
- Durable cast aluminum distributes heat evenly and will not corrode or rust.
- Premium nonstick finish releases cakes in a flash, so each character emerges with precise detail.
- After baking, add fun details in royal icing, or simply sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
- Sold separately or in sets with our Williams-Sonoma Quick Bread mixes.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4"L x 9 3/4"W.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery