Introduced by Nordic Ware in the 1950s, the Bundt® cake pan inspired American bakers to create a world of delicious new desserts. Today, this classic pan continues the culinary legacy, making it easy to bake an intricate cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Traditional Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Formed of thick-gauge, heat-responsive aluminum that promotes uniform rising, baking and browning.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes release instantly—and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.