Nordic Ware Formed-Aluminum Bundt® Cake Pan
Introduced by Nordic Ware in the 1950s, the Bundt® cake pan inspired American bakers to create a world of delicious new desserts. Today, this classic pan continues the culinary legacy, making it easy to bake an intricate cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Traditional Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Formed of thick-gauge, heat-responsive aluminum that promotes uniform rising, baking and browning.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes release instantly—and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12-cup capacity; 10 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.