Nordic Ware Fleur De Lys Bundt® Pan
- Online Only
Bake a royally sculpted cake with this cleverly designed pan; just pour in your favorite batter and bake. Your elegant homemade dessert needs only a touch of decoration; top it with a simple glaze or a sprinkling of confectioners’ sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking.
- Premium nonstick finish means your cake will come out of the pan easily—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Recipe included.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by hhb108 from Makes Beautiful Cakes, Durable, Easy to Clean I absolutely love this Bundt Pan. The design is gorgeous and will set your cake apart from the rest at any get-together. It cooks so evenly and perfectly. I made a lemon pound cake in it the other day, which turned out wonderfully - it was super moist and PERFECTLY cooked! I was worried that parts of the cake might get stuck in the ridges of the pan, but the cake just slid right out! No broken parts. Cleanup was a breeze. I highly recommend this pan!! It is my new go-to bundt pan, I just can't get enough of the design (and how well it does its job)!Date published: 2014-02-23Rated 5 out of 5 by cciniselin from Beautiful, finished product! Even with all the nooks and crannies, this pan is easy to clean with a soft brush. Cakes slide right out and taste perfectly done. Not dry, very moist. Love itDate published: 2014-01-27Rated 5 out of 5 by idahogirl from Quality bakeware I have had my Nordic Ware Fleur De Lys pan for 12 years, and it still looks as good as the day I received it. It bakes evenly & consistently every time. I love Nordic Ware products for many reasons: USA made, sturdy, top quality, safe bakeware I can trust!Date published: 2013-08-24