Nordic Ware Egg Waffle Pan
A Hong Kong favorite for generations, the puffy, doughy treats called “egg waffles” are traditionally cooked by sidewalk vendors and enjoyed for breakfast and snacks. Now you can make the waffles at home using this pan from Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Creates egg-shaped waffles with crispy-golden outsides and tender-creamy centers.
- Durable cast-aluminum distributes heat quickly so the waffles cook evenly.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release of waffles and easy cleanup.
- Rugged stainless-steel handles.
- Hinged, interlocking pans separate for easy washing.
- Recipe included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" wide, 1 1/4" high.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA with imported components.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- For best results, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to both cooking surfaces and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not use aerosol sprays.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.