Nordic Ware Cast-Aluminum Fry Pans
Made in the USA, these durable nonstick fry pans are made of cast aluminum, famous among cooks for its precise temperature control. The nonstick surfaces are permanently fused to the pans for superior scratch resistance and air-cushioned bottoms ensure optimal heat circulation. The European design of the pan includes a slight slant from the handle to the opposite side of the rim.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for efficient heat conduction and superior durability.
- Specially textured PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release and easy cleanup.
- Air-cushioned bottom aids in distributing heat evenly and efficiently across the pan’s entire surface.
- Full-length stay-cool handles provide a safe and secure grip.
- Made in USA with imported components.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8” fry pan: 8” diam. x 3” high; 1 lb., 11 oz.
- 10” fry pan: 10” diam. x 3 1/2" high; 2 lb., 13 oz.
- 12” fry pan: 12” diam. x 4” high; 3 lb., 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 425ºF.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.