Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Nordic Ware Cast-Aluminum Fry Pans
Made in the USA, these durable nonstick fry pans are made of cast aluminum, famous among cooks for its precise temperature control. The nonstick surfaces are permanently fused to the pans for superior scratch resistance and air-cushioned bottoms ensure optimal heat circulation. The European design of the pan includes a slight slant from the handle to the opposite side of the rim.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for efficient heat conduction and superior durability.
- Specially textured PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release and easy cleanup.
- Air-cushioned bottom aids in distributing heat evenly and efficiently across the pan’s entire surface.
- Full-length stay-cool handles provide a safe and secure grip.
- Made in USA with imported components.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8” fry pan: 8” diam. x 3” high; 1 lb., 11 oz.
- 10” fry pan: 10” diam. x 3 1/2" high; 2 lb., 13 oz.
- 12” fry pan: 12” diam. x 4” high; 3 lb., 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 425ºF.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Nordic Ware Cast-Aluminum Square Grill Pan
- Online Only