Nordic Ware Bundt® Cake Thermometer
- Online Only
Made by the Bundt-cake experts at Nordic Ware, this thermometer takes the guesswork out of baking the cake’s dense batter to tender doneness, without overbaking. Near the end of the cooking time, simply insert the probe into the deepest part of the cake. If it has reached 195°F, the optimal doneness point for full-size Bundt cakes, the temperature-sensitive blue coating changes to red, and you can remove your cake from the oven with confidence.
- Food-safe blue plastic coating changes color in seconds to indicate complete doneness.
- Durable, easy-to-clean aluminum.
- No batteries required.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 3/4" long overall.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not leave thermometer in oven while cooking.
- If the cake’s center has reached 195°F, the thermometer color will change within 3 seconds; if color does not change within that amount of time, the cake needs more baking time.
- Toward the end of the baking cycle, check the temperature frequently to prevent overbaking.
- Avoid contact with open flame.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
Next Day Delivery