Nordic Ware Star Bundt® Cake Pan
Bake a star-spangled dessert that’s sure to set of fireworks. Embellished with dozens of starry motifs, including the center opening, our pan turns out a festive cake that’s just right for the 4th of July, summer picnics and festive celebrations. The sky’s the limit for decorating your homemade cake, from a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners’ sugar, or a constellation of colorful icings and sprinkles.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking and browning.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees that your cake will come out of the pan easily – and it makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine kitchenware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10-cup cap.; 9 3/4" diam., 4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To preserve the nonstick finish, use only plastic or silicone utensils to remove the cake.
- Do not use metal utensils, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners on the nonstick surface.
- Do not cut directly in the pan.
- Hand wash and towel dry.