Nordic Ware Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pans
Made by Nordic Ware, this fry pan is NSF certified, meaning it meets the high-level safety standards for cookware used in professional kitchens. The heavy-gauge aluminum construction has a nonstick interior that cleans with minimal effort.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for efficient heat conduction and superior durability.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release and easy cleanup.
- Triple-riveted handle.
- Removable stay-cool rubber grip protects hands.
- Made in USA with imported components.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 5 oz.
- 14" pan: 14" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 400ºF. Remove rubber grip before placing pan in oven.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery