Nordic Ware Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pans
Made by Nordic Ware, this fry pan is NSF certified, meaning it meets the high-level safety standards for cookware used in professional kitchens. The heavy-gauge aluminum construction has a nonstick interior that cleans with minimal effort.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for efficient heat conduction and superior durability.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release and easy cleanup.
- Triple-riveted handle.
- Removable stay-cool rubber grip protects hands.
- Made in USA with imported components.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 5 oz.
- 14" pan: 14" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 400ºF. Remove rubber grip before placing pan in oven.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Schallau from Great Egg Pan My teenage boys use this pan for eggs, grilled cheese, etc. Easy to use, cleans up great but you still need to use a small bit of oil.Date published: 2013-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Ralaimo from Great Pan for Making Eggs I use this pan for making eggs and they are so easy to flip. The pan is well made, yet light. The rubberized handle is quite helpful. I am going to buy other sizes!Date published: 2013-07-16Rated 4 out of 5 by RobertKr from Great pan, excellent pan for cheap! Great replacement to my All Clad that is over 10 years old.Date published: 2013-01-14Rated 4 out of 5 by MegL from Great Purchase Fantastic value! 2 great pans for very little money.Date published: 2013-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Zander from Why does WS not have more in this brand? Excellent Excellent Excellent! Best quality for half the cost of the other brands sold here and Made in USA! I want a whole set with saucepans, stock pots etc. Why does WS not have more in this brand?Date published: 2012-09-13Rated 5 out of 5 by PatriotRanch from Perfect Pan Love this pan! Great for omelette making. Why spend more money when you can get a great pan for a third of the price?Date published: 2012-05-16Rated 1 out of 5 by jenniejow from Loses its shape I bought this pan for sautéing veggies and use it practically every day. For some reason, it has lost its shape and does not sit flat over the burner anymore, after just a couple of months of use.Date published: 2012-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Ronron from Excellent Value Better than I expected, the Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pan is a must! I would recommend this because it's well made, it's non stick surface is excellent and should last very long with proper care. Best part is that it's made in the USA!Date published: 2012-01-26