Nordic Ware Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pans
Made by Nordic Ware, this fry pan is NSF certified, meaning it meets the high-level safety standards for cookware used in professional kitchens. The heavy-gauge aluminum construction has a nonstick interior that cleans with minimal effort.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for efficient heat conduction and superior durability.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release and easy cleanup.
- Triple-riveted handle.
- Removable stay-cool rubber grip protects hands.
- Made in USA with imported components.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 5 oz.
- 14" pan: 14" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 400ºF. Remove rubber grip before placing pan in oven.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.